Walkies & talkies
1. FIT-DOG TRAINING ® whilst walking is for most levels of fitness.
2. Whilst walking be sure to encourage your dog.
3. Talk to your dog.. This is your hang out time! Please don't use this time to talk on, look at your phone or be distracted. This is time to communicate and let your dog know you are there for him/her.
4. Teach your dog to sit at each road. This will encourage your dog road safety also.
5. Take some treats and throw in some rewards for good behaviour. Just walking loose leash and calmly is always worth a little encouragement and gratitude.. If you come across anything your dog can safely jump on then encourage your dog up on that and get excited when they do. Make it a fun game!